Day Zero

This initial post is to introduce myself and the purpose of this blog: I work for an organisation in an interesting place between the public and private sector, helping develop the media economy in the Northwest of England. My role is really fancy administration: project managing placements and other training initiatives from start to finish. Day to day however, I come across interesting sources of knowledge and areas of discussion. The aim of this blog is to act as the overflow for this excess, and also because the blog function on the company's site doesn't support incoming tagging via my delicious account.

My own interests mainy lie in multiplatform production, as practiced by companies such as this one, that one, and this other one down there. That said, I've rarely found a multiplatform experience that I've found particularly compelling, although that's more down to my own tastes and habits than a criticism of anything already out there. If Alan Moore ever extended his authorship into something other than literature and comics, extending something like Tom Strong, for example, then this would be different.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Damn me with faint praise. Go on.